Ikuta Jinjya shrine is located in central kobe, Hyogo prefecture. It it said that it was founded at the beginning of the 3rd century, and is possibly among the oldest shrines in the country.
Japan web magazine’s recommend
Ikuta Jinja DATA
- Address : 1-2-1, Shimoyamatedori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Transportation (by public transportation) : 10 minutes on foot from JR Kobe Line Sannomiya Station. / 20 minutes on foot from Shinkobe station.
- Transportation (by car) : about 5 minutes from Ikutagawa IC or Kyobashi IC of Hanshin Expressway Kobe line.
- Parking: 500 yen for the first hour, and afterwards, 100 yen for every 10 minutes extention.
- Open : Year around
- Time : 7:00 ~ sunset
- Holidays: None
- For details: 078-321-3851
- Website: Ikuta Shrine