Japanese garden in Komagome, Tokyo
Rikugien Garden is a Japanese garden located in Bunkyo-ku in Tokyo. It is designated as a special scenic spot of the country.
Rikugien is famous for azalea along with Nezu Shrine. You can see a wide variety of 6000 trees such as Murasaki Shikibu, cherry blossom, leaves, pine, zelkova, Iigiri, dogwood, camphor, Sudajii, Satsuki, weeping cherry tree, etc.
Japan web magazine’s recommend
- Address: 6-16-3 Komagome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Area： 87,809.41square meters
- Transport： 7 minutes walk from [Komagome STN] of JR/ Nanboku line. 10 minutes walk from [Sengoku STN.] of Mita line.
- Opening hours： AM9:00～PM17:00（entry until 16:30）
- Admission： 300YEN. over 65 years old, 150YEN
- Phone： 03－3941-2222